Friday, October 20, 2006

The Stress begins..... Now!


Okay I just got the info on my flight, I have two days left in Canada then I'm gone. I think I'm pretty much just about ready. I still have to finish packing and pick up some gifts. Its customary to bring a gift for my new boss, not really sure what to get. Apparently a nice jar of Maple Syrup is a popular choice, although I think years of Canadians coming to Korea has dulled the shine of that gift. Maybe a bottle of Crown Royale, Koreans do likey to drink. Any other suggestions?
The pic here is kinda my good bye to Canada, and this is just about the purdiest pic I had of our country. And this isn't some stock photo stuff , my girlfriend took this pic when we were up at her step-dad's island on Lake Temagami. Yep he owns the island. He's wealthy. As Chris rock puts it: "Shaquille O'Neal is rich, the guy that signs his paycheck is wealthy." Canada is a beatiful country and I love it to death, but much like a lot of things in my life I have to leave it behind for a little bit. But don't worry I'll be back.
Anyhoo I'll try to update again before I go but right now i gotta get busy procrastinating packing.

No comments: