Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yep got me a long weekend

And don't really have more than a vague idea what to do with it.
I've got five days off, and its the most significant chunk of vacation I'm going to be seeing for a while. However I don't really know what to do with it. I haven't planned enough to want to leave the country. I suppose I could go to Souel, or maybe just explore Busan more.
Truth of the matter is that Busan is still so much of a mystery to me that going to another Korean city with no plan seems silly. But maybe doing something silly is just what the doc ordered.
i think I'll just sleep on it and decide tomorrow. If I really want to go and do something I'll do it, if I just feel obligated because I have the time off I probably won't.
I can't imagine Kenny would want to do anything too crazy, I don't know if he has as long of a break and he probably isn't ready to move past Busan yet.

1 comment:

The Virgin Traveller said...

Hey, its all Korea to me