Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Last day of vacation (VIDEO)

Didn't get up to much today, slept in and just did some chores. I'm trying to keep my place cleaner nowadays, which has nothing to do with my envy of Ken's wicked apartment. This green eyed monster eats sour grapes- and therefore I'm sure he'll find out he has a roomate or something moving in next week.

So I thought I'd try something a little different and relate an incident I forgot to talk about before. And in a different way, just for a little snazz.

Hope y'all had a good new years.

5 comments:

THE NECK! said...

The blog is great ,it gives me more of a chance to stay up to date with you, glad you are doing well.I have been reading your blogs and they are awsome.(don't let it go to your head) but you could write a book with this stuff. I think the little kid wanted to make out,and you hurt him.

The Virgin Traveller said...

You look like you paused the video just as you were about to say, "So then I managed to fit the whole thing in my mouth, and he released Ken frightened and unharmed"

Unknown said...

Ken most likely looked like a deer in the headlights because he doubted his own ability to aid you in a fight against a 13 year old kid, should things have gone sour. That being said, good for you for your self-control - what's the story on self-defence against a 13 year old anyway? Can't be in your favour, no matter how morally right it seems.

Bryan Leung said...

Hello Kevin! Nice site :)
I just added your link to my Korea blog lists! Thanks for the link exchange

schwindt6 said...

Kevin! That was an excellent impression of Ken! I felt like Ken was actually here in the room with me! Your portrayal of yourself could use a bit of work though...