Thursday, January 04, 2007

When all else fails (VIDEO)

How you do you teach an ESL class when you're losing your voice? Keep in mind the only reason you're on the payroll is your english accent. Sure theres a lot of time wasters, but there is a magic show I do when all else fails.

Well I'm going to pull back the curtian and reveal the showstopping act that keeps my kids entertained. It also convinces them that I have powers. Fantastical powers!

I'd love to reveal the secrets here, but I wouldn't want to get blacklisted. But feel free to comment on your theories. I'll give you a hint, it doesn't involve necromancy.




2 comments:

The Virgin Traveller said...

Whatever, I used a squat toilet.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I laughed at that video so hard I almost fell out of my chair. Totally awsome!